Quick response is necessary when it comes to saving your home from water damage resulting from leaks or flooding. At Superdry Restoration, we specialize in preventing or minimizing the negative impact that water damage can have on your home. We help save and revitalize your damaged property.
At Superdry Restoration, it is our top priority to ensure that all damaged areas are dried, deodorized and disinfected.
Superdry Restoration has all of the resources required to tackle even the most difficult water restoration jobs. Our professional team has the experience and equipment needed to provide you with the service that you need at any time of day.
- We use different meters, including hygrometers and moisture detectors to determine exactly how much moisture has been absorbed.
- We use high-tech infrared cameras to locate all water to ensure that it has all been removed.
- We use a combination of portable and truck mounted water extraction devices to remove water from all areas of your property.
- Our crew utilizes both gas-powered and submersible pumps to efficiently and consistently pump high-level water.
- Depending on the job, we use a variety of germicides and anti-microbial agents to halt the spread of fungi, bacteria, mildew and other dangerous microorganisms.
- To control odors, we thoroughly deodorize any affected areas.
- To reduce secondary water damage, we make use of industrial grade dehumidifiers.
- To evaporate moisture, we use high-speed fans to generate as much airflow across pads, carpets, furnitures and walls to speed up the drying process.
- In special circumstances, we may need to use specialized drying techniques and equipment. Our team has the equipment and the training necessary to complete any job.
- By using the best drying equipment available, we can avoid much damage, including the swelling and warping of furniture, walls and floors.
If you have experienced water damage due to leaks, flooding or any other source, give Superdry Restoration a call today.
You can give us a call anytime – we’re always ready to serve you!
Save on restoration cost and protect your property from damage by calling Superdry today.
We have the most advanced equipment and affordable restoration solutions in Southern California for tackling
moisture, mold, water & fire damage, and flood damage.
- Over 25 Years of Experience
- California LIC# 973252
- Residential & Commercial Accounts
- Insured, Licensed, and Bonded
- Disaster Recovery
- Direct Insurance Billing
- 24 Hour Emergency Support Available
Call us for: Burst Pipes, Toilet Overflow, Dishwasher overflow, Ruptured Hoses, Wet wood floors, Firesprinkler Damage, Water Heater Burst, Storm Damage, Flooded Basement, Commercial Water Damage emergencies.
Mold remediation encompasses identifying and addressing mold issues in a structure. Mold remediation prevents the spread of mold by isolating damaged areas, removing affected material and eliminating moisture sources – the cause of the mold – in order to reestablish a healthy environment.
Because we comprehend just how important it is to act quickly in the face of an emergency such as flooding from plumbing failure or storm water backup, anytime there is a potential for water damage, smoke damage or fire damage, you can rely on Superdry Restoration to provide the quick emergency response and efficient professional services that are on-call 24-hours a day.
One thing that many property owners don't know is that areas that appear not to be affected by fire damage can still be dangerous. Smoke penetrates into deep areas of a structure, which can lead to odor and hidden damages. For this reason, it is especially important to have a trained fire restoration professional, such as Superdry, inspect your building. Superdry Restoration can determine the exact extent of your smoke and fire damage.